Thursday, February 1, 2018

Guest Designer at My Besties Aussie's Challenge Blog

Hello dear blogging friends!

Welcome to my second post of the day!!  For my Guest Designer at Colour It! Create It! Show It Off! please go HERE!!  

I'm so excited to be a Guest Designer at My Besties Aussie's Challenge Blog...another chance to use a super cute Sherri Baldy Besties image!!

Here is what I came up with...
please click on the first image for a closer view/slideshow...
card base was made using Spellbinders Grand Ovals...
DP is Graphic 45 from the "Secret Garden" collection...
you can find her HERE...
coloured with my copics...
dusted with Aged White Frantage...
the peach coloured flowers were made using white Foamiran that I inked up using Ranger's Spiced Marmalade...
the  pearl/diamante pin is decorated with some beads from my stash...
butterflies were made using a Martha Stewart punch...
closer...
the inside...
tags were made using a Whimsy die...


And that is my card!!  Thank you to Rose and the Aussie's Besties team for having me as their Guest Designer!

All materials are listed/linked above.

Challenges I wish to enter:
My Besties German Challenge Blog-Challenge #49 "Anything Goes"
Crafty Gals Corner Challenge Blog-Challenge #158 "Anything Goes"

Until next time...thank you for taking the time to stop by!!  Your visits and comments are SO very much appreciated!!!

4 comments:

  1. WOW such a stunner...I have been browsing your creations since the past half hour and ooh amazing!!! Have just become a follower. Do drop in and visit me too when you can
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is also gorgeous Beth you always have the perfect colours and embellishments.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous creation with beautiful embellishments! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete